This is a great opportunity for you to join a family business that has over 33 years experience in the Canberra region, with the opportunity to build on your professional career in a supportive and dynamic team environment. We offer full time roles with an attractive pay package including overtime opportunities to work on a mix of projects that include unique commercial developments, fit outs and large apartment sites throughout the ACT.
If you are self motivated and hard working driven by success with a willingness to work in a friendly team environment and have excellent communication skills then we would like you to apply for a position that exists in our company.
Successful candidates will be provided with work uniform and safety equipment. Candidates must be able to travel to and from work and be available for overtime.
Established in 1986 JCL Electrics P/L are continuing the commitment of creating long term relationships with our customers, suppliers and most importantly our employees.
We deliver high profile commercial projects across the ACT and region including Aged Care, Health, Residential Apartments, Defence, Education, Fit outs, refurbishments, retail, club and Hotel sectors. The foundations of our commitment is driven based on customer satisfaction through quality, service respectful dealings and mutual respect.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a qualified electrician you will work as part of our team assisting in all aspects of all the commercial electrical work that includes small data installations.
- Good presentation, communication and teamwork skills.
- You will be expected to assist in delivering a project with a high quality respective of the electrical installation.
- Commitment to compliance, including health and safety measures of both the Company and workers around you including clients, and undertaking additional training when required.
- The ability to not only follow directions but also have the drive to take the initiative and work independently and take on a supportive role to apprentices.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
A close knit, family orientated team. The company supports and strives for a supportive and collaborative working environment to ensure high staff morale. Employees provide feedback about the enthusiastic, vibrant and positive atmosphere that exists on most of our sites.
Work/life balance is at the forefront of the business to reduce burnout and to increase efficiency through flexible working arrangements.
- Vibrant and positive working atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities to ensure a long term opportunity to progress as an integral leader within our business
- Exciting landmark projects in commercial and residential construction to diversify your experience
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Competitive remuneration + vehicle + overtime
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Trade qualification in Electrotechnology
- Current ACT Electrical ‘A’ Grade Licence
- Current ACT Drivers licence with reliable transport
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- EWP and Working at Heights are also desirable although not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include CV on a letterhead outlining experience and qualifications relevant to the role of A Grade Electrician. Upload and fill in Application Form. Click link below to Apply.