JCL Electrics is currently seeking Site Foreman to work on a variety of works across the ACT. The successful candidates will be given the opportunity to develop their skill sets, including the potential for progression within the company providing they tick all the box’s. The various roles have immediate starts and have attractive salary’s with the opportunity to work overtime.
Established in 1986 JCL Electrics P/L are continuing the commitment of creating long term relationships with our customers, suppliers and most importantly our employees.
We deliver high profile commercial projects across the ACT and region including Aged Care, Health, Residential Apartments, Defence, Education, Fit outs, refurbishments, retail, club and Hotel sectors. The foundations of our commitment is driven based on customer satisfaction through quality, service respectful dealings and mutual respect.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have an excellent career opportunity for Electrical Site Foreman to lead our on site team working closely with the Project Manager.
As Site Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating your team members and colleagues
- Developing and reviewing programme to ensure daily activities align with project plans;
- Drive programme through identification of any design and construction flaws;
- Procurement of materials and equipment; and
- Working closely with the Project Manager to create a strong environment on site as well as the development of long-term client relationships.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
A close knit, family orientated team. The company supports and strives for a supportive and collaborative working environment to ensure high staff morale. Employees provide feedback about the enthusiastic, vibrant and positive atmosphere that exists on most of our sites.
Work/life balance is at the forefront of the business to reduce burnout and to increase efficiency through flexible working arrangements.
- Vibrant and positive working atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities to ensure a long term opportunity to progress as an integral leader within our business
- Exciting landmark projects in commercial and residential construction to diversify your experience
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Competitive remuneration + vehicle + overtime
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Australian working rights
- Qualified electrician
- Valid and current driver’s licence
- Construction induction safety white card
- Asbestos awareness training coarse certificate
- Site Foreman experience is essential
- Ability to manage site team and communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are NOW CLOSED.
If you would like to forward your resume for future positions with JCL Electrics, click the link below.